Journey > Every Week
Call to our representative for more details
1ST Day TRAIN:
Assemble at howrah/Sealdah stn.……....For N.J.P/ New Mall Jn. (night jourey) ……………….….up
………..…….Mail/Exp. Departure at……………..Hours.
2ND Day GANGTOK:
Arrival NJP in the morning at ……………..hrs , then proceed to Gangtok by Sumo/Jeep and Gangtok at…………….hrs. After Lunch free for personal activities. Over night stay at hotel in Gangtok.
3RD Day GANGTOK:
After breakfast proceed for gangtok to visit Tsangu Lake and Baba Mandir by Sumo/jeep, then back to Gangtok. In the evening free for personal activities and over night stay in the hotel at Gangtok.
4TH Day GANGTOK:
Full day Gangtok local siteseeing . overnight stay at hotel in Gangtok.
5TH Day PELLING:
After breakfast leave Gangtok and proceed to Pelling, arrival Pelling near about …………..hrs and transfer to hotel. Over night stay at hotel in PELLING.
6TH Day PELLING:
After breakfast departure to visit Pelling local sight seeing (Khangchendzonga falls, Rimbi falls, Khechupalri Lake). After lunch (Singshore Bridge, Dentan Gram, King House etc.) sight seeing. Over night stay at Hotel in Pelling.
7TH Day DARJEELING:
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed for Darjeeling by car. After arriving Darjeeling transfer to hotel. After lunch local sight seeing. Overnight stay in Darjeeling.
8TH Day TRAIN:
After early lunch check out from hotel & proceed for N.J.P/New Mall Jn.(night journey)span>
9TH Day KOLKATA:
Arrive Kolkata in the morning with sweet memories.
2 DBR Rs.15,900/- 3 DBR Rs.14,200/- Child Rs.12,700/- Kids Rs.35,00/-
Tour Attraction in Gangtok – Yumthung – Pelling : Gangtok -- 3 Nights, Lachung -- 1 Nights, Pelling – 2 Nights, Covering Tasangu, Babamandir, Rumtek, Kanchanjangha Falls, KP Lake & Many more
Tour price Includes:
- Up and down by train.
- Accommodation will be provided family wise
- Accommodation in Hotel / Resort is mention to our itinerary.
- All sightseeing & transfer by Non AC Coach / Car as mention in the itinerary.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner) will be provided as per our itinerary. (Except train food)
Tour price Excludes:
- Any type of Train Food.
- Entry Fees, Guide Charges.
- Any type of riding, Camera charges, Inner Line Permit Fees.
- Telephone charges, Dry cleaning, Laundry charges, any other personal expenses.
- Mineral water will not be served unless it is mentioned to our itinerary.
- Permit Parking, Toll Tax, and Inter State Road Tax for transport
- Tips, Insurance, Breakage etc.
- Any type o special menu.
- Any other expenses which is not mentioned in our tour itinerary.
Points to Remember:
- Reach railway station 1 hour before and reach Airport 3 hours before the schedule departure.
- Always carry the original and zerox copy of your Voter ID card for domestic and Passport & Visa for International tour.
- Take cash as per your requirements and should not forget to carry Booking / Hotel voucher, Tour itinerary, Debit / Credit card,
- Pack a small kit with medicines, band aids and first aid essentials. Take your regular medicine, personal care items, Insect & Mosquito repellents, Torch etc.
- Always keep back-up cell phone and laptop chargers on hand.
Before journey Date: cancellation charges:
After booking but 125 days 600/-
" " 100 " 400/-+10%
" " 70 " 400/-+20%
" " 50 " 400/-+40%
" " 30 " 400/-+60%
" " 15 " 400/-+75%
" " 3 " 400/-+90% Within 3 Days No Refund.
About the Place
Darjeeling : Exploring the Darjeeling tourism is like walking along the memory lanes during British Rule. Nestled in the cozy and inviting lap of Kanchan Junga, Darjeeling is simply one paradise on earth. Due to copious scenic beauty, soothing climate, rich culture and friendly people, tourists throng to this amazing travel destination all around the year. The best way to explore the small town of Darjeeling and experience its salubrious climate is via walk. Though for longer trips, taxis are easily available near the entrance to the Mall.
Some of the major sights in Darjeeling include Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI), Buddhist monasteries, Himalayan Zoo, Tiger Hill, Japanese Peace Pagoda, Rock Garden, Observatory Hill, Batashiya Loop and others.
Darjeeling, one of the oldest hill stations of India, has plentiful options, for one seeking a relaxed getaway from the hot plains, as well as for the nature lovers and adrenaline junkies. Apart from amazing sightseeing, Darjeeling tourism offers lot of trek options along Himalayan ridges. Singhalia Ridge Trail is one of the most popular trails here.
When here, do not miss to take that aromatic Darjeeling tea back home. Shopping lovers can give a visit to Dorjee, a unique kind of shop, that sells local oriental and Buddhists artefacts
Gangtok: The city is substantiation of “Unity in Diversity” with an admix of various cultures and religions existing in this small and beautiful city at the backdrop of Ranipool River. Gangtok has a ecumenical essence with primitive charm and hospitality allowing a pinch of advancement and adoption of modernization. The major tourist attractions in the city are Rumtek Dharma Chakra Center, Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Garden, Tsomgo/ Changu Lake, Menmecho Lake, Shri Nalanda Institute for Higher Buddhist Studies, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (a shopper's delight), Labrang Monastery, Enchey Monastery, Tsulakhang Royal, Deer Park / Rustomji Park, Kechopari Lake (wishing lake) and Phurchachu Reshi Hot Springs.
Pelling: The pleasant little town of Pelling is famous for magnificent view of the snow-capped mountains of Kanchenjunga. Placid Pelling pulls most of the visitors for its representative status in history, nature and culture of the state. Pelling gives a spectacular views of the Mount Khangchendzonga, the Guardian Deity of Sikkim and the worlds third highest mountain along with other sister mountains bowing before the Godly figure in reverence.
About Sikkim & North Bengal
Sikkim is a small state in northwest India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape including India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kanchenjunga.