Journey > Every Week
Call to our representative for more details
Assemble Howrah / Sealdah Station at…..……………Hrs. Board on the train to leave for NJP / Hasimara station by…..…………………Up……..…………………Mail / Express departure at ……………………Hrs.
Arrive NJP/ Hasimara station at ...............hrs. Once you arrive in Hasimara, our representative will receive and transfer you to Phuentsholing/Jaigaon hotel. Lunch in the hotel. In the evening free for personal activities. Dinner follows. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Phuentsholing/Jaigaon - Thimphu:
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Thimpu (Bhutan’s capital. It's a small charming capital city) Check in to the hotel at Thimpu. Evening free for personal activities. Dinner follows. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast to explore small downtown Thimphu, The day Trip includes visiting – King’s Memorial Chorten (Monument), Changangkha Monastery, National Zoo, and National Library & BBS Tower. Lunch will be served on the way. Return back to Hotel. Dinner follows. Overnight stay at Thimpu.
Thimphu - Paro:
After Early breakfast proceeds for Punakha sightseeing tour. On the way many interesting and pictures sites will be viewed. Lunch will be served on the way. After that proceed to Paro. Arrive Paro at the afternoon. Evening free for leisure. Dinner follows. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Paro (65 Km.) Arrival Paro. Check in Hotel. After Lunch in the hotel go for sight-seeing which Include– Rim- Pang- Zang , Dunguli, Ta Dzong, a Circular fortress, Paro Rinpung Dzong, Paro Drukgyel Dzong. While coming back from Drukgyel Dzong visit ‘Tiger Nest’ base camp & Kyichu Monastery. Return back to Hotel. Dinner follows. Overnight stay at Paro.
Paro - Phuentsholing / Jaigaon: After breakfast Check-out from hotel and drive to Phuentsholing/Jaigaon, the Gate way of Bhutan. Arrive Phuentsholing/Jaigaon and check-in hotel. Evening free for personal activities. Dinner follows. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing / Jaigaon.
Phuentsholing / Jaigaon: After lunch check out from the hotel and transfer to NJP / Hasimara Railway Station for Kolkata and Leave by …………… down………………………..Mail/Express departing at…………Hrs.
Reach Howrah / Sealdah, and disabuse with happy sweet memory of the trip.
2 PERSON IN A DBR Rs.15,000/- 3 PERSON IN A DBR Rs.13,000/- Child(4-11) Rs.11,000/- Kids Rs.4,000/-
DAYS STAY: PHUENTSHOLING -- 2 NIGHTS, THIMPU – 3 NIGHTS, PARO – 1 NIGHT
PLACE OF INTEREST: SIMTOKHA DZONG, MEMORIAL CHORTEN, GANGTEY GOMPA AND PHOBJIKA VALLEY, NATIONAL MUSEUM, TAKSANG MONASTERY, PUNAKHA, PARO AIRPORT, RIM –PANG- ZANG, DUNGULI & MORE
MEALS: BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER
- Up & Down Train fare.
- Accommodation will be provided family wise 2/3 person in a DBR, 4 person in TBR or extra Bed / Mattress will be provided. In remote sector accommodation will be provided in a dormitory or on sharing basis.
- Accommodation in Hotel / Resort is mention to our itinerary.
- All sightseeing & transfer by Non AC Coach / Car as mention in the itinerary.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner) will be provided for Domestic Package as per our itinerary. (Except train food)
- Permit Parking, Toll Tax, and Inter State Road Tax for transport.
- Domestic Air fare.(if tour journey by air)
- Any type of Train Food.
- Entry Fees, Guide Charges.
- Any type of riding, Camera charges, Inner Line Permit Fees.
- Telephone charges, Dry cleaning, Laundry charges, any other personal expenses.
- Mineral water will not be served unless it is mentioned to our itinerary.
- Tips, Insurance, Breakage etc.
- Any other expenses which is not mentioned in our tour itinerary.
Points to Remember:
- Reach railway station 1 hour before and reach Airport 3 hours before the schedule departure.
- Always carry the original and zerox copy of your Voter ID card for domestic and Passport & Visa for International tour.
- Take cash as per your requirements and should not forget to carry Booking / Hotel voucher, Tour itinerary, Debit / Credit card,
- Pack a small kit with medicines, band aids and first aid essentials. Take your regular medicine, personal care items, Insect & Mosquito repellents, Torch etc.
- Always keep back-up cell phone and laptop chargers on hand.
About the Place
PHUENTSHOLING OVER VIEW:
Phuentsholing in Bhutan is one of the most beautiful towns of Bhutan and is visited by thousands of tourists every year. The Phuentsholing Tours are always an exciting affair with the varied natural beauty the visitors get to enjoy. The Phuentsholing Tours takes the tourists close to the local life of the town which incidentally is also the second largest town in Bhutan.The Phuentsholing Tours offers the tourists to explore the beauty of the place that is blessed with beauty. The town serves as an entry point to Bhutan from India and can easily be arrived by bus and other modes of transport. The town is also the place where Bhutanese and Indians carry out their business. The town bears a look exuding modern architecture. The place does not feature any monastery or other religious landmarks. The environment of the town is however is quiet similar to the other places of the country which is predominantly clean, pleasant and safe.
THIMPU OVER NIGHT:
Since 1960, the capital of Bhutan is Thimphu. Thimphu is situated at a height of over 7600 feet in a fertile valley traversed by the Thimphu Chhu River. The town of Thimphu is nothing like what a capital city is imagined to be. It is a fitting and lively place. The wooden houses stand side by side with concrete buildings, all painted and constructed in traditional Bhutanese styles. Hotel Motithang is built in the classical Bhutanese style .The various tourist attractions in Thimphu are Tashicho Dzong, Simtokha Dzong and Stupa. The shops in Thimphu sells tea, horseshoes, cooking oil and cloth fabrics. The Handicrafts Emporium displays a wide variety of hand woven and crafted products.
PARO OVER NIGHT:
The charming small town of Paro lies in the centre of the valley on the banks of the Paro (or Pa) Chhu, just a short distance northwest of the imposing Paro Dzong. The main street, built only in 1985, is lined with colorfully painted wooden shop fronts and restaurants, though a modern concrete extension is taking root to the side. Some of the older shops in Paro have doors at the back; a strange ladder system provides access through the front window. An unusual local regulation has, for a while, prohibited bicycle riding within Paro town. Trekking, hiking, and nature and bird watching are some of the activities in Paro Valley that can be taken in Paro. The various tourist attractions in Paro are the National Museum, Philatellic Gallery, Taktsang Monastery, Rimpung Dzong and Thongdroel. Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the kingdom’s oldest and most sacred temples and Dungtse Lhakhang are other tourist attractions in paro.
The Druk Air is our national airline is the only commercial airline using the airport - Paro airport (65km from the capital, Thimphu)
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is a land of monasteries, fortresses and dramatic topography ranging from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys.